What fun it is to be nominated for The Liebster Award. Food and Love when mixed together can create interesting conversation. Thanks Veena S for starting the conversation and for finding me and my blog.
What is The Liebster Award?
Other than giving you those exciting flutters in your tummy, The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
What are the rules?
1. Each nominated blogger must answer the 12 questions asked by the tagger or the person who nominates you.
2. Then choose 12 new blogs,tag them and ask them 12 unique questions.
3. Visit their page and tell them about it.
SIMPLE & FUN
So here are the answers to the 11 questions Veena S thoughtfully drafted for me.
1. In three words tell us about your interests and activities.
EAT. LOVE. DANCE
2. Why is blogging important to you?
Blogging for me is like etching your memories in stone. And the joy I experience when someone likes or comments on my etchings, brings those happy memories back to life. I blog to feel, I blog to relive and I blog to never forget.
3. What is your favourite music ?
Latin Music – Salsa, Bachata and Zouk
4.If you could turn back the clock, which is the time period you would favour? Why?
The year 2002 – The year when I had the perfect love, the perfect friends and the perfect life – It was perfect because ‘perfect’ was the only option and ‘happy’ was the only reality. Such was the naivety of growing up. Fun Fun Fun.
5.What motivates you?
Freedom and Independence. The fire to not let anyone trample my spirit. Speak up or act when I am wronged as well as when i am loved.
6. One favourite food you would like to tuck into, if you must eat in bed.
7. A friend in need is a friend indeed – share an experience
Down in the dumps. getting beaten by life. surrendering to the insurmountable… you would know the drill is if you have ever let the pain pull you down. then came a friend, so selfless, so loving, so giving. pulled me out of my submission and reintroduced me to that thing we keep calling LIFE!!!!
8. Which is the latest gadget / App /techno product you are using? How does it help you?
Kindle Paperwhite. Rekindling my affair with books and other printed wisdom.
9. What advice would do you have for new bloggers ?
Write about the things that make you happy dizzy. Write with passion and of course use the right tags 😉
10. Stand with your eyes closed in any one place of choice. Now open your eyes – tell us about the first thing you observed? Does it tell us a bit of your personality?
At my work desk. First thing I notice is my personal decor. Cocktail umbrellas and some fun quotes.
11. Finally, you pop one question for yourself. A free bird! Let’s see what comes to your mind.
So My question to myself is – Food or Love? Answer. When given a chance between a mean and an end always choose the means ….then you are empowered to create the end of your choice.
Here are my nominees (new bloggers with less than 200 followers but growing)
(i know you have more than 200 but wanted you to be a part of this as well)
And lastly here are my set of 11 questions to you.
1. Love or Marriage?
2. Good Food or Good Booze (alcohol)
3. Who is your biggest cheerleader and why?
4.’Dance it out’ or ‘Sit it out’?
5. When life gives you lemons what do you do with it?
6. Your favorite book?
7. The person you loved the most when you were a teen and the person you love the most now?
8. The last place you traveled to?
9. What are you addicted to?
10. Handshake or Hug?
11. The aroma or fragrance that you like the most?